Best de-tangling hair brush!

✍ by Unknown
Filed Under:
Its taken me a long long time to find a brush that doesn't pull my hair out, create knots or just hurt when combing. I only came across this brush from a friend.. Its called the Tangle Teezer Its probably the greatest invention in the hair brush industry! I don't understand how it can that good, it just has the normal plastic spikes of a normal brush but the base is a lot different so quite awkward if your not just using it to get tangles out, and your using it as a normal brush. Its also £10.99 for the normal one, so it is very pricey as you would have to use this in addition to another brush too - I asked for this brush for Christmas as I could not justify paying so much for it however it is worth the money!!! X
find more like this review here http://lipscurlsandlashes.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Have Your Say

© 2013 www.makeupbeautyhub.com - All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Terms of Use | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy