Body Shop haul!

✍ by Unknown
Filed Under:

I absolutely love how organic The Body Shops products are!! It was my birthday when i last shopped there and the sales assistant asked if id recently had it and i said yes, this meant i got a free savers card (normally £5) which means i get offers and discounts like 20% off when i shop, and because i had 4 stamps on my card i got £5 off my total spend!!! So i got about £26 worth of stuff for £11!! I brought a dark grey eyeshadow which is gorgeous and very strongly pigmented and it was only £2.50! I also brought a body brush which was £8 and it is meant to bring all the blood to your skin which gets rid of old skin and blemishes, it was in the magazine More!'s article on how to get your body like a Victoria's Secret model (and who doesnt????)
I also brought Vitamin E night cream for a reduced £5.50 instead of £11 and this is really creamy and very moisturising, i have normal moisturisers but because this worked as i slept and your skin repairs the most while you sleep i was very tempted!!! And it was worth it!
Lastly, i brought Satsuma shower gel which smells amazing!! My mum could smell it from downstairs and thats no word of a lie!!! It makes me feel really refreshed and i could smell it on my skin through out the whole of the next day too which was really nice!!
And all The Body Shop products arent against testing on animals and are very ethical which is also a big bonus!! X

the body shop products

3 comments:

  1. i love the bodyshop. their scrubs and body butters are awesome.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I need to venture into the Bodyshop more often :) soo many nice things xx

    Blog: http://www.cocochicblog.co.uk
    Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bodyshop, you got some good bits! Great haul. x

    ReplyDelete
© 2013 www.makeupbeautyhub.com - All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Terms of Use | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy