Prom Dress Advice!!

✍ by Amelia Milly
Filed Under:
Hey!!

Am I the only one who is stupidly excited for prom!? Even if I am, I think now is a good time to begin buying, or at least looking at prom dresses, which is why I thought I'd do a post today giving you guys a little inspiration and advice on which dresses will suit which body types. However, if I were to do it all in one post, it would go on for ever and ever and it would become absolutely incredibly boring to read, so I'm going to do it in small chunks, one by one.

Girls with a smaller chest
Go For: Wear a dress with a lot going on in the chest area, for example, an empire waist dress that has some embellishment or some kind of decoration, such as a pretty beaded waistband, says Christine Hamm, vice president and creative director of Alyce Designs. The waistband will be eye-catching, unlike lower-waist gowns that can flatten a small chest making your figure look a whole lot more on the boyish side! Other dress styles can work too, Hamm says. Look for a gown that has a simple design but that features beading, stitching, or gathered fabric right at the bustline. 
Avoid: Sweetheart necklines. A lot of the time, these dresses will almost rely on a bit of bustiness in order to pull it off, so try one on first to see if you can work it!!


1. Asos 2. Asos 3. Joydress.com 4. Promdressshop.com 5. Promdressshop.com 6. Joydress.com 7. Joydress.com

I hope that you enjoyed reading this post, or found it helpful! Have you bought your prom dress, or have you simply got your eye on a particular one or a style that you like? xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Such great tips!!

    jordysbeautyspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved prom, well I loved my dress! Wish I could have afforded to buy my dress rather than rent it :/ enjoy your night,time flies from here on out x

    I have a M.A.C giveaway on my blog at the minute. You should check it out :) www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I can do grad again! So much fun shopping for dresses!


    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
© 2013 www.makeupbeautyhub.com - All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Terms of Use | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy