Whitney Port Competition!

✍ by Unknown
Filed Under:
Hi everyone!!! Quick update to let everyone know voting for that a competition to design the gorgeous Whitney Port (my idol) a two piece garment to model in January's Glamour Mag is now OPEN!!! I am a aspiring fashion designer and would love love loooove this chance to be able to showcase my ideas and creations! This is my absolute dream!  Please everyone check out my link and vote for me if you like it! It's super quick and easy and could change my life!! It's my absolute passion and this is the perfect oppurtunity for me to get into the fashion industry!! Please! I need all of your help!!! I have the perfect advantage of having such loyal readers to help me! http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/abfc8574657e471b5d9b3dc57e4fe5d6/3503 this link will take you straight to the page to make it even quicker for you to do! X x x

No comments:

Have Your Say

© 2013 www.makeupbeautyhub.com - All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Terms of Use | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy